The staff here at Trinity is comprised of men and women who love, care and pray for every single person in the church. If you have any questions for any of our staff, feel free to reach out and email them or call our church office to speak with them. You can contact the church office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Southern born and raised, Pastor Jody is a native of Corinth, Mississippi, the son of Joe (a prolific photographer) and Doris McKewen (Joe’s favorite model).
Jody graduated from the University of Mississippi (Ole Miss) and the Memphis Theological Seminary. Jody and wife Gaylene have four adult children Ian, Kevin, Chelsey, and Krista.
When asked to “Describe the ministry setting to which you believe God is calling you.” Jody responded: “I believe that proclaiming the Good News of Jesus Christ should not only be by our words but also by our very lives; by giving up ourselves to God’s service and reaching out to those whom the world has turned away. The Church must be serious about ministry to all of God’s children regardless of what they look like, where they come from, or what their past is. We are all equal in God’s eyes.”
Jody loves to sing and play music. He is totally in love with Christ and knows what it means to be forgiven. His mission in life is to tell everyone, “God loves you, just as you are!”
Donna, originally from Allentown, Pennsylvania, Donna is an accomplished pianist and violinist, holding multi-disciplinary degrees from Indiana University of Pennsylvania, The University of Michigan, and Troy State University.
Donna started playing in church at 10-years old and has served the Lord through music since then. Well-versed in both traditional and contemporary music, she has served the Diocese of Venice since 2005 as the Contemporary Mass (Lifeteen) Music Coordinator at Epiphany Cathedral and has been an accompanist for Saturday Masses at Our Lady of Lourdes. She also served several other churches in the Venice area as music director or as a staff musician since arriving in Venice in 1997.
Donna has played violin with The Venice Symphony since 1999 and is the founder and director of The Venice Symphony Youth Orchestra. In addition, she has performed in Bulgaria, Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Republic, and throughout Northern Italy. Donna is also an accompanist and plays for aspiring and professional musicians. She had an opportunity to accompany her friend, Anita Johnson, a soprano soloist with the New York Metropolitan Opera for a concert in 2011.
Donna also teaches private violin, viola, piano, and music theory lessons. She is happily married to Roger.
- To provide assistance and support to the Head of Staff and church organizations.
- To schedule events, maintain the church calendar, and make room assignments.
- To supervise the office secretary and the custodian.
- Staff resource to Session, Boards, and Ministry Teams.
- Helps with the on-going maintenance of the membership database.
- Maintains church website.
- To oversee the entire C.A.M. operations
- To apply for grants
- To Develop partnerships with other churches
- Maintain C.A.M.’s budgetary, financial and statistical information
- To raise public awareness regarding hunger in our community
- To provide organ or piano accompaniment for the traditional Sunday morning worship service
- To be prepared and present for the weekly Chancel Choir rehearsals
- To present special music , as requested
- To provide music for special services, as requested
- Clean all areas throughout the entire facilities
- Check daily for need of paper products and restroom supplies
- Prepare area to be used for special events
- Dispose of trash from offices, classrooms, kitchen and CLC
- Perform light maintenance duties
- Refinishes and buffs floors as needed
- Bury cremains at or Memorial Garden
- Maintains security of the building
- Oversee the use of outside contractors
- Supervise needed repairs and maintenance
- Direct and assist in special event set-ups
- Monitor settings for thermostats and lights
- Recruit and organize volunteers
- Works with contractors